At Sierra Madre Dentistry, we provide metal-free, composite resin fillings that blend in seamlessly with the appearance of your natural teeth and allow for a safe and effective filling for cavities along with other dental treatments.
What Are Metal-Free Fillings?
Fillings composed of non-metal materials, often composite resin, are known as metal-free fillings. To ensure that the composite resin material blends in with the rest of your teeth, your dentist will color-match it to the adjacent teeth. Composite resin, one of the safest materials for restoring or repairing broken teeth, is a blend of plastic resin and a powdered glass filler.
- Feel natural and blend in with your teeth,
- Suited to the color and tone of your teeth,
- Requires removing just a little amount of native tooth structure,
- A secure in-office process,
- Lack of discomfort and pain,
- Very reliable and secure.
How To Maintain Metal-Free Fillings
- Floss and brush at least twice daily.
- Be sure to be careful to clean food particles off of your teeth.
- Avoid biting on hard items like ice and hard candies.
- Schedule twice-yearly cleanings of your teeth.
- Replace fillings that are broken or damaged right away.
Learn More About Metal-Free Filling Options In Sierra Madre
Modern general, aesthetic, and restorative dental treatments are the focus of our experts at Sierra Madre Dentistry. To treat your teeth and stop the development of bacterial decay, we provide metal-free, tooth-colored composite fillings options to all of our patients. To learn more about your metal-free filling alternatives, please make an appointment.